Fire work night booking information
phone lines are open 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday they will close every day between 12.30 and 2pm then reopen till 4pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO VIEWING AT FIREWORK NIGHT EVENT:
Ok guys there will be an update of availability of tickets and viewing in maximum bubbles of 6 allowing social distancing in covid compliant viewing areas for next Saturday 7th November reg slack memorial firework event at ringwood raceway.
Please view the link which will show availability of viewing areas.
GENERAL PUBLIC INFORMATION
1:- register your name address and all persons in your visiting bubble this must include name, full address and postcode, telephone number and must include your email address for everyone with you who is visiting.
2:- pay your viewing area fee £2.99
3:- once payment is made an email will be sent to you in 24hours which MUST be brought with you as your booking reference on entry.
Please note that no refunds will be given and no entry will be given if you do not bring the booking with you.
Please note that entry prices will be published on social media and admission tickets are available on the day only. And payable seperatley on the day per person.
It is also a condition of admission that face coverings must be worn at all times and is mandatory even if exempt, in paying to enter site you understand this and this is a condition of admission.
5: on arrival to site please show your booking email, pay relevant admission fee.
6: only stand in your allocated viewing area, please for your comfort bring deck chairs with you to sit on.
7: there is 40 car spaces available only on pit bend these are the only bays that can be pre booked 1-40 and you must ask for this on your booking please note that they are sold as first come first served. ( 1-40 is parked by Marshall’s on the day and a seperate booking code will be given on your email please note you will pay £2.99 booking fee for your family viewing area plus £10 for your parking bay) at time of booking. Tickets will be payable on arrival on the day seperatley at turnstiles.
8: other parking bays will be available on a first come first in basis payable on entry to site. ( please note however you will still require to book a viewing code cost 2.99 as per information 1: & 2: above.
RACE DRIVER/ COMPETITOR INFORMATION
Your entry to site is as follows:-
1) you must only have a maximum of 6 including yourself in your transporter unless you are from the same family.
2) on arrival and whilst on site you and all persons in your bubble must be wearing face coverings as these are mandatory!
3) viewing for your bubble is restricted to pit bend and bay 1 only!! Bays are being marshalled so please only stand in those areas!
Please note also that once we take away the public viewing, there is 390 mechanics/ race crew members allowed at any one time on pit bend, we do not think we will exceed this each race however should we do then the remaining mechanics will have to stand in bay 1 once security click in and out.
4) you MUST! Prior to arrival write your family/ friend bubble that will be in your transporter again detailing name, address, postcode, telephone number for track and trace it is a condition of entry that this is done for council instructions and for us to comply with guidelines please do not do this at the gate it must be pre written and brought with you.
5) we will issue your race teams with wristbands on arrival to admission gate. These must be worn at all times so that your race crew can access the viewing area on pit bend and bay 1!!
6) enjoy your night and keep safe!
ARENA INFORMATION EVERYONE
queing for food, drink, bar, toilets, offices must be done using marked bays and we ask everyone to use the marked bays for access to those areas.
Face coverings are mandatory
Please use sanitizer stations provided.
We thank you all for looking to spectate or race and ask that if everyone could follow the instructions in allowing us to provide a great covid 19 race compliant event.
please do not leave a voice mail or text this number you must wait until you get through to me
with all your information ready and please look at map to tell me what bay you would like